How You Know a Boy Lives Here...

I find them all over the house; and every time I do, I get a little happier.







These pictures were collected as-is, ten minutes ago from all over the house. 

The green bus is the newest edition to the family - his reward for being such a good helper to Mommy this week (and for braving Target with her). He was very proud to put the dollar his Dad gave him in his pocket. 

He talked all morning and the whole drive there about how he was going to get a sports car. I dunno what happened. But I do like that bus.


This post is taking part in Queen Scarlett's A Family Lives Here project. Click the button to join us over on her mountain top:


1 comments:

QueenScarlett said...

Too cute. I think in our whole house we have two little cars... which may or may not have been left by friends.

Precious! Thanks so much for posting. I dig it!