Wyatt and Daphne are 10 & 8!

Wyatt and Daphne have always LOVED sharing a birthday.

Daphne brags that she was Wyatt's birthday gift.

They are best friends - a relationship that has been my absolute pleasure to watch from the first time Wyatt looked dubiously at that tiny dark-haired infant to last night and my last chance to say goodbye to and get a hug from my beautiful 7 & handsome 9 year old...

(...for they would change in the night - and become my 8 & 10 year olds).

0 & 2





1 & 3

 

2 & 4




3 & 5



4 & 6




5 & 7




6 & 8




7 & 9



And...this morning..I give you...


8 & 10!


This birthday is a big deal for both of them. Wyatt has entered double digits - and Daphne is 8, which is the age we are able to be baptised in the LDS church.

I'm so proud of both of them. It's hard - the evening before their birthdays. I hate saying goodbye to my 7 year old Daphne and my 9 year old Wyatt. But I assure them as I hug them maybe a little bit too tight - that I am very excited to meet 8 year old Daphne and 10 year old Wyatt!

So far, so good!

0 comments: